GivingTuesday - Tuesday, November 28, 2023
THANK YOU for your support.
PLEASE CONTACT: Your School Social Worker for more information on these opportunities with the Student Financial Assistance Fund.
During the 2022-2023 school year, the Financial Assistance Committee is proud of the notable items that they were able to fund or establish for our Waunakee Community School District families. Without the community support, NONE of this is possible! Thank you.
- Scholarships for graduating high school seniors
- A partnership with the Village Center for WCSD students to participate in activities at no cost
- All fees-waiver students received a yearbook/memory book and a school t-shirt
- Middle and High School athletics & co-curriculars participation costs
- Band/Orchestra costs
- Concession vouchers for the 4K-6 BBQ Kick-Off, Ice Cream Social and Middle School Dance
- Vouchers for K-6 students to use at Scholastic Book Fairs held at schools
- Food service assistance
- Gift cards for the Social Work team to have available for families in need
- And, more!
- What is the Student Financial Assistance Fund?
- What is an example of a financial crisis?
- When was this Fund established?
- Who makes up the Student Financial Assistance Fund Committee?
- How does someone request assistance from this Fund?
- What have been some of the items that have been funded with the Student Financial Assistance Fund?
- Where can I donate to the Student Financial Assistance Fund?
- How often does the Waunakee Community School District ask for donations to the site?
- How does a family apply for free and reduced lunch in the Waunakee Community School District?