The Waunakee Community School District Aquatic Center features an 8 lane, 25 yard pool. The Aquatic Center is home to the Waunakee Warriors Girls and Boys High School Swim Teams. The facility is also the home pool for the WAVE USA Swim Team.
The Waunakee Aquatic Center offers American Red Cross swimming lessons, family swims, adult lap/fitness swims, and masters swimming.
Residents and non-residents (additional fee) are welcome to use the facility and register for classes.
The Waunakee Aquatic Center will be CLOSED:
* Saturday, October 28th - HS Girls Conference Swim Meet
* Saturday, November 11th - Wave Swim Meet
* SUNDAYS 2:30-4:00 p.m. starting September 17, 2023
* Pre-Registration REQUIRED
American Red Cross Swimming Lessons:
* FALL Learn to Swim - September 17-November 12 (no classes October 29)
- Classes meet on Sundays at your scheduled time
* WINTER Learn to Swim - Online registration - Thursday, December 7th at 6:00 pm
- Classes tentatively scheduled January 14-March 10, 2024 (no classes January 28)
ADULT Masters Swimming
* Fall Session - September 24-December 17, '23 - On-Line Registration OPEN
* July 1-September 30 lap/fitness membership - registration CLOSED
* October 1-December 30 Memberships available for purchase starting 9/25/23