Learn more about our 2022-2023 Department of Public Instruction Report Cards
The report cards for the 2022-2023 issued by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) have been publicly released. This report card reflects state standardized test results, student attendance, and graduation rates. Participation in post-secondary programming and in the arts at the high school level are also presented to add to the performance report.
Overall, the Waunakee Community School District scored in the Exceeds Expectations category with an overall score of 79.4. Arboretum Elementary (86.6), Prairie Elementary (86.2), and Waunakee Intermediate School (86.6) were in the Significantly Exceeds Expectations categories this year. Heritage Elementary (71.7) and Waunakee Community High School (78.5) were in Exceeds Expectations category, and Waunakee Community Middle School (69.8) were in the Meets Expectations category.
These report cards rely on the results of mandated state assessments and some additional factors including graduation rate and attendance rates to grade schools for public accountability. We will review this data carefully, as well as the many other measures we utilize as information, to help us continuously get better at what we do to improve student learning and success.
- Waunakee Community School District 2022-2023 Report Card
- Arboretum Elementary 2022-2023 Report Card
- Heritage Elementary 2022-2023 Report Card
- Prairie Elementary 2022-2023 Report Card
- Waunakee Intermediate School 2022-2023 Report Card
- Waunakee Middle School 2022-2023 Report Card
- Waunakee Community High School 2022-2023 Report Card